Qualche giorno fa abbiamo parlato dei pagamenti in mobilità con Windows 10 Mobile che, come sapevamo, sarebbero arrivati con la nuova app Portafoglio.
Questo software arriverà per tutti con l’Anniversary Update di luglio (noto anche come Redstone), ma è già incluso nella nuova Build 14371 di Windows 10 Mobile che è stata appena pubblicata per il circuito Insider.
L’aggiornamento porta il Tap to pay per pagare in mobilità, ma solo negli USA e solo per Lumia 950, Lumia 950 XL e Lumia 650. Come previsto, quindi, la funzione è disponibile solo per i modelli più recenti, nonostante l’NFC sia presente anche su molti altri dispositivi.
Oltre all’introduzione dei pagamenti in mobilità, con la Build 14371 Microsoft introduce anche una lunga serie di fix, che riportiamo di seguito (in inglese).
- We fixed an issue where the icon for Settings was missing from the Background apps and Data usage settings pages. We also fixed an issue where the Add (+) button was be clipped on certain pages, such as the Speech settings page, and also fixed an issue where Battery settings page would crash if the “Usage by apps” time interval was changed while the apps list was still loading.
- We fixed an issue resulting in a possible pitch change after an automatic track change when listening to certain media files streamed from OneDrive in Groove Music.
- We fixed an issue where tapping a notification in the Action Center wouldn’t do anything if Action Center had been opened above the Lock screen while “Enter Pin” was already showing. We also fixed an issue resulting in some notifications having an unexpectedly large amount of blank space.
- We fixed an issue that could result in the Start screen becoming green or kaleidoscope-like in appearance for a few seconds after quickly opening Action Center, closing it, then panning the screen.
- We fixed an issue that could result in the first word of spoken directions over Bluetooth getting clipped. We also fixed an issue that could result in no sound being heard over certain Bluetooth speakers despite seemingly functioning media controls, and improved general reliability of Bluetooth connection with cars.
- We fixed an issue where active keyboard after rebooting would be the last keyboard listed in Language settings page, as opposed to the preferred keyboard (first in the list).
- We fixed an issue where switching cellular data off while there’s no internet connectivity could result in the device freezing.
- We fixed where the ninja cat emoji was not displaying correctly when received in a notification.
- We fixed an issue where when using commands with Cortana above Lock screen, instead of saying “Please unlock your device”, Cortana would just say “Please” followed by a pin prompt, and upon entering pin, would not complete the command. We also fixed an issue where Cortana might prompt for a pin after sending a message using only voice above the Lock screen, despite it not being necessary.
- We fixed an issue where manual time and date overrides might not be preserved after a reboot and connecting to Wi-Fi.
- We fixed an issue where apps weren’t removed from the taskbar displayed over Continuum if they crashed, leading to possible duplicate app icons being shown.
- We fixed an issue resulting in certain apps not being able to set the Lock screen or Start screen background.
- We fixed an issue resulting in a slight stutter or a few out of order frames after rotating the phone while watching a video in Movies and TV app.
- We fixed an issue where the camera button was active in the navigation bar instead of the back button in certain cases on the Lock screen where the back button is necessary, such as when the emergency call page, the shutdown curtain, an expanded interactive notification, or when Action Center is visible.
- We fixed an issue resulting in certain UWP apps not scrolling up quite far enough after setting focus to a text box at the bottom of the screen, thus leading to the text box being covered by the app bar.
- We fixed an issue where Narrator spoke at an unexpectedly accelerated rate.
- We fixed an issue where icons displayed on an app’s splash screen could be unexpectedly large when opened on a second monitor over Continuum.
- We fixed an issue resulting in the un-pairing of certain Bluetooth devices never finishing if attempting to un-pair after rebooting the phone while the device is connected.
- We fixed an issue where an underlying crash could result in playback of an entire playlist in Groove Music to fail, rather than just the current track.